Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Robins Nest

Robin, the owner of The Robin's Nest, grew up in this small atypical postwar home that is now her shop. The cozy white framed home is filled with vintage finds, painted furniture and original jewelry. Each visit is a delight for Robin routinely adds to her inventory and displays her treasures in themes for each season. My April visit was filled with greens, and June's visit was a delight of "red, white and blues. 

I love this vintage glassware set with holder, it would go well with our retro theme basement idea. The quilt in the top right picture is calling to me, I'd love to see it in my newly purchased iron bed.


Above, this darling folding wood chair is located in the attic. I love the combination of the painted chair, striped rug and the colorful pillow. 

Below, the red, white and blue themed table. Love. Robin decorates her vintage bike with its charming wicker basket to reflect the season and holidays. Bottom right, is an old telephone table/chair.  
The kitchen explodes with patriotic charm. See that red plaid thermos--I bought it! 
If you are in the St. Louis/St. Charles area of Missouri, take a trip to The Robin's Nest located in Cottleville and tell Robin, Di sent you.

No comments: