Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer in Snaphots



On the urging of my Savannah friend Cherry--she knows how I love to snap pictures--I'm joining Amber and friends at The Starfish Blog on Wednesday's for Summer in snapshots 2011 ~ Come join the fun and capture summer with us.


Wednesday
Wednesday we caught this little guy while doing yard work. Love his camouflage.

Thursday 
Thursday I spent time with my niece Leigh and her twin's, Lexie and Nate. Are they not adorable?

Friday 
Friday, hubby and I met friends at Wine Country Gardens.


Saturday


Saturday, Completed my "haint" blue porch ceiling project.




Sunday

Sunday was a day at the ballpark with my childhood friend Tina, her daughter Caitlin and her niece Mandy. I loved this "Cardinal" feathered hat one of the fans had on, and of course I just love Pujol's and then there was Mandy's zebra pedicure. 

The Card's won, but most importantly I had a great visit with my girlfriend who is a breast cancer survivor. I am so thankful that she is a survivor, love you so much Tina!




Monday


Monday captured my hubby playing with James Dean. I rescued James Dean through a local stray rescue group, he was posted on petfinder.com and gave him to my hubby for his birthday last November. The best present ever--can't you tell? 

Tuesday

Tuesday, I completed my Ugly Green Concrete project. I found the pineapple at an antique store and just had to have it since I kind of have a pineapple thing going. Now I have a set of three, my address plaque, a welcome flag and a much improved concrete pineapple by the front door. 

Well, this week has been fun. Hopefully I completed my posting
in time to add to the Summer in Snapshots!


I made it! But accidentally titled my post week 3 and it should be 4. :)

6 comments:

Beth said...

I really enjoyed your photos! I now want a painted porch ceiling and a zebra manicure:)!
Beth

Amber said...

Love the frog, love the twins, love the toes!! Great summer pics! So glad Cherry sent you!! Thanks so much for linking up! xoxo Amber

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness those kids are adorable! And I love your 'pineapple thing'! Haha.
PS. I have an american eskimo too! Aren't they amazingly perfect!?

Shannon said...

Love that little frog and that dog is huge! :)
Great pictures, looks like your Summer is a lot of fun!

cherry said...

Di your porch turned out perfect and you are having way to much fun with that wax. I love everything you are doing. Your pictures are awesome..
Hope you enjoy the linky parties..
oh yeah James Dean is huge I didn't realize he was that big great shot of he and the hunky hubby..
hugs from Savannah girlfriend, Cherry

Mrs Montoya said...

You have SO many great photos. How great that Cherry sent you over - you are the perfect candidate for summer snapshots :) Those twins are sweet, but I am truly smitten with that big ol' dog. Rescues are the very best!