Saturday, November 17, 2012

Make This! Pinterest inspired craft.

What I love about this project is the pure ease of it! And the price. I had all but the dry erase markers on hand, a collection of old frames, some left over burlap. Did I not say this was simple?

I came across this nifty idea on Pinterest and immediately pinned it to my Crafty Ways board. Jill Ruth & Co. blogger has made several for her home and I just loved the simplicity of it. 


Here's my makeover candidate.

I love the wood tones and the gold-tone accent, but the illustration not so much. 




Trace the outline of the backboard for the correct trim size.

Place into frame.

Ready for my doodles.

This quote from W.T. Purkiser is perfect for Thanksgiving. This is my first attempt at lettering and, well, it's not the best. But I so look forward to practicing with my new write board.

Thanksgiving mantel is done! Now to get to the rest of the house!

No comments: