Friday, December 9, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

The Bell's will be Ringing . . . it's Christmas time again  . . .
The dining room is ready for Christmas. 
This hand-carved swan is my absolute most prized possession. My dad carved him just for me. Isn't it a thing of beauty? Each unpacked box of Christmas decorations hold so many happy memories. Make this promise, slow down a bit and take time to connect with those that are far and near. 

Silver, snow, berries, and twigs are all aglow. 

.

Both hurricanes are filled with snow, flocked bottle brush trees and a votive .. I'm careful to keep the flame  clear--A tabletop bonfire wouldn't do.

 Can't you hear Bob, Phil, Betty and Judy?

Snow, snow, snow, snow . . .




SNOW (From White Christmas) ~  Writer: GREANEY, MARK WILLIAM 


It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow
Snow
I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow

Snow
I long to clear a path and lift a spade of snow
Snow
Oh, to see a great big man entirely made of snow

Where it's snowing 
All winter through
That's where I want to be
Snowball throwing
That's what I'll do
How I'm longing to ski
Through the snow-oh-oh-oh-oh

Those glist'ning houses that seem to be built of snow
Snow
Oh, to see a mountain covered with a quilt of snow

What is Christmas with no snow
No white Christmas with no snow
Snow

I'll soon be there with snow
I'll wash my hair with snow
And with a spade of snow
I'll build a man that's made of snow
I'd love to stay up with you but I recommend a little shuteye
Go to sleep 
And dream 
Of snow

Wishing you a Merry Christmas, surrounded by those you love.

Shared here:
[image2.png]

The Inspired Room

The Nester
Post a Comment