Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A quick visit to Oma's Barn. Woodsy greenery, silver and white caught my eye here. I especially love this stone house print, notice the full moon and the shadows it casts on the snowy roof. 

At Three French Hens this Moose is one of my favs. Not sure if I would want this guy on my wall, but I do find him adorable!


Combine 3 compatible ribbons for a gorgeous effect. 

Trees and greenery at Three French Hens get the full treatment. Flowers, sparkle and ribbons. I love the lighted jars, must look up this frosted technique. Simply cluster a collection of bottles, using a string of lights, stuff a bit of the string in each. Plug in. Ta da.

I am so drawn to this woodsy nature type decor. Possible it reminds me of the hikes I take . . . only no moose sightings in Missouri. 
This victorian sleigh is bedecked with greenery, ribbons, present and St. Nick himself.

This was my first visit to Three French Hen's and I will definitely be back.


No comments: