Thursday, September 27, 2012

Autumn Pinterest Mash-up



I have a fondness for rainy fall days. There is a gentleness to the drops, and a magic to the light. I want to cook chili, take a hike in the woods, and afterwards snuggle under a warm throw and get lost in a good read.
Source: flickr.com via Diane on Pinterest




And sunny clear fall days fill me with energy. I love to explore the city to the countryside with my camera.




The theme for fall food, definitely "comfort."




Fall decorating is filled with the warmth of autumnal hues. I love the organic touches of distressed wood, burlap runner and bittersweet. Candles in jars would be a safer bet though. :)




Welcome all! Don't you just love historic homes, and this one with it's whimsical railing is spectacular. I love how they have the wreath hanging on the door knocker. 




Autumn is a wonderful backdrop for portraiture. This is one of my favorite candid shots of my daughter, taken at our family reunion a few years ago.
Source: flickr.com via Diane on Pinterest




Autumn is natures warm embrace before winters chill. To see more of my Autumn pins, check out my Autumn board on Pinterest.
Source: flickr.com via Diane on Pinterest



No comments: