Friday, November 2, 2012

Picmonkey Tutorial: Basic Edits and Clone Tool

Hi all,

As you are aware, I absolutely love photography. And what you may not know, I love free things. Who doesn't? Full fledged editing software, such as Photoshop CS6 costs $700 and the basic Photoshop Elements can go for around $100. Although both offer more bells and whistles than a free editing site can offer, chances are those same bells and whistles would go unused...same as all the menu options I neglect to use on my Rebel xti. Insert chagrin here.



Welcome to my inaugural Photoshop, er, I mean Picmonkey.com tutorial featuring basic editing and the clone tools.



Let me know what you think and what you'd like to learn. Most of all, have fun! 

2 comments:

cherry said...

Di I just watched your video's and loved them.. Thank you I learned a few new things.. hugs, Cherry

Unknown said...

Yeah! Isn't PicMonkey the best?