Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Fresh Wreath


It's spring!The daffodils have come and gone, my tulips are in bloom, and the redbud is budding. I love Spring and its time of reawakening and renewal, don't you?  

Our front door needed a good dose of Spring, as in a cheerful wreath. I perused Pinterest for inspiration and headed off to my local craft store.

I cut a piece of branch from our oak tree, plugged in the glue gun and wrapped em' up with yarn. 

Then I embellished the branches and wreath with a mix of burlap, felt and one large store bought flower. A solid green pom pom fits perfectly in the middle of a large daisy type flower. 

Click on these links to see where I found my inspiration for this project: yarn-wrapped branchpom-poms,and felt flowers.  
Happy Spring all!

Sharing at:

Sunny Simple Sunday Linky Party
Made by You Monday
The Dedicated House: Make it Pretty Monday
Craft-O-Maniac Monday
Sumo's Sweet Stuff: Market Yourself Monday
PJH Design: Transformed Tuesday
Ladybug Blessings:Handmade Tuesdays
Sugar Bee Crafts: Take a Look Tuesday
Blackberry Vine: Tuesday To do Party
Funky Polkadot Giraffe: Too Cute Tuesday
Primp: Primp Yourself Wednesday
Your Whims Wednesday
Lady Behind the Curtain: Cast Party Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style: Wow Us Wednesday
White Lights on Wednesdays: Wednesday Whatsits
Whimsy Wednesdays
Someday Crafts: Whatever Goes Wednesdays
Sugar and Dots: What I Whipped up Wednesday
Fluster Buster: Fluster's Creative Muster
Polkadots on Parade: Wow me Wednesday
Ducks in a Row: Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
Rain on a Tin Roof: Give Me The Goods Monday Link Party #4
Glued to my Crafts: Crafty Thursday Obsessions
The Brambleberry Cottage: Time Travel Thursday
The Shabby Creek Cottage: Transformation Thursday
Hooking Up with House of Hepworths:
Whats Cooking Love: Showcase Your Talent Thursday
Easy Living Mom: Link Loving Thursday
Artsy Fartsy Mama: Artsy Corner Party
domesticsuperhero.com: sharing-with-domestic-superhero-thursday-7
Bloom Designs: Linky Party
igottacreate.blogspot.com: wildly-original-link-party-48
Simple Home Life: Simply Creations Link Party
Shabby Nest: Frugal Friday
Thepinjunkie.com: friday-link-party-13
blissfullyeverafter: inspire-me-please-weekend-blog-hop-7
tatertotsandjello.com: silhouette-portrait-giveaway
bedifferentactnormal.com: show-tell-saturday


Post a Comment