Saturday, July 16, 2011

Another weekend drive

I had plenty of "to do's" that I should have been busy doing today, 
but the pull of a country drive got the best of me and off I went. 


I've always wanted to stop in at Old Tyme Antique's, we've passed by it so many times as we've zipped along on hwy 61, so this time I made it my destination. The owner was gracious to let me take her photo, even though she was dressed for 100 degree heat, we had a nice chat and she was willing to barter with the prices...that's always a plus. This yellow Coca Cola crate came home with me and it's going to look great with my Burlington, Vermont Pepsi-Cola crate. The antique Jenny bed is priced at 120.00, I think that's reasonable. The stuffed hillybilly fella is even for sale...kind of creepy looking, but could be fun. And if I was in the market for a blue quilt, this $50.00 antique quilt would be coming home too. Times have been hard for their business and they do not have a web site, so I'm posting their information here, just in case something caught your eye. :)


  • Early Tymes Antiques

  • (636) 356-4322
  • 1800 E Outer Highway 61
  • Moscow Mills, MO 63362

 A U-turn was in order to get some pictures of this sunflower field. 
Isn't this home a beauty? The front lawn is perfect for a game of croquet.
Some country folk can be a bit standoffish.  




Thanks for exploring with me!

Follow me. :)

Linky Parties:

No comments: