Saturday, July 9, 2011

July flowers and a garden visitor

This is my inaugural linky party. I saw all the fun that Ms. Cherry was having at Tootsie Time: Fertilizer Friday and had to join in!
Copy_of_001
My black eyed Susan's are in bloom and these beautiful rust and deep yellow day-lily's. This day-lily is another sweet reminder of family, they came from my mother-in-law's garden. She was the best mother-in-law a girl could wish for. 
We have a few tree frogs calling our garden home this year.

The bottom left is my first double day-lily and I am in love. My neighbor's mom gave it to me, does anyone know the name of this day-lily?

Linky Parties:




2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Di, my first time here! Your collages are lovely, and the individual flowers too. I specially love that purple grass. thanks.

Tootsie said...

I am so happy to have you link in!!! I love this post. that little frog is just adorable. it reminded me of when I was a kid and would catch them out at the pond on the farm.
thanks for the memory!
thanks for linking in this week. I am always in awe of all the different flowers everyone flaunts. It is a pleasure to tour and see all the gorgeous blooms...and I always enjoy stopping by here! I hope you will link in again soon!
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.